Product & Training Supports
Maakrupa Scientific Industries serves as the primary educational facility for customers. Our teaching media is employed in classrooms, and instruments representing product lines are showcased in our hands-on teaching laboratories. Our instructors are fully qualified and experienced with the course materials and instruments. Course development is based on both theoretical and practical applications. We welcome and encourage colleague discussions and our courses include an opportunity to interact with our product specialists.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career paths
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Deliver training courses
Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
Maakrupa Maintenance and Services
Maakrupa Scientific is the leading lab equipment resource. Lab Equipment Service is at the core of who we are. Whether it’s calibrating instruments for a Universities Labs, purchasing new equipment for cutting-edge labs or regularly maintaining a government research lab’s complex analytical equipment, this is where we are at home.
We have prioritized personal contact with all our clients to ensure their total satisfaction with our services to them. Our goal is to lead the industry – to be the best trained, most experienced, and most efficient lab instrumentation resource where we are. and to provide whatever equipment and services are necessary for lab researchers to reach their goals.
- On-site field service for a large variety of manufacturers
- Installations, commissioning and Product Training
- Lab Equipment Calibrations, Annual Service Plans, and Preventive Maintenance.
- Depot level repair for smaller equipment
- Service for older “obsolete” models
- Full Service Agreements (including labour, travel and parts for unlimited emergency service and scheduled preventive maintenance visits)
- Preventive Maintenance “Only” Agreements
- Time & Materials service
Annual Service Contracts:
For users who require total coverage of their instruments, The Maaakrupa Scientific Industries ISO offers Service Contracts. Maakrupa Service Contracts include one or more PM visits, depending upon the type of instrument covered or the critical need of that instrument in the lab. If we feel a particular repair is beyond the scope of our expertise, we will coordinate with the OEM to ensure repairs are carried out expeditiously.
One of the most valuable services we offer customers is evaluation and cost-benefit analysis of their equipment. It can be difficult to determine when lab instrumentation has passed its ability to perform reliably after many years of repair. We can help you make decisions such as these based on objective cost-benefit data.
Our support team is made up of highly skilled and qualified individuals. We have specialists in the areas of Technical Support, Data Management and Product Line Support. Additionally, a top-notch field organization provides service and preventative maintenance for our instruments, as well as training and instruction for our customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provides Pre Installation technical data for smooth installation, proper and safe functioning
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
Our qualified technical engineers oversee the delivery and installation of your equipment, meaning that your in-house staff are free to concentrate on their core applications. Finally, Maakrupa Scientific Industries will dispose of all packaging for you, which again saves time and effort. Click here This form will go directly to our Technical Support Dept. For a faster response please call +91-40-23710102/03 These inquiries are only for persons/companies/organizations.